20264 Lagente Cir, Venice, FL 34293 - $249,900 - MLS#: N6109903
A must-see End Unit Townhome with beautiful water view and set up like a model home in the resort-style community of Gran Paradiso, this is a maintenance-free 3 bed, 2 and 1/2 bath townhome with negotiable furnishings you’re going to want. The spacious Ava end unit floor plan features 2 stories of living space with the 3 bedrooms and laundry room upstairs and a spacious, open living area and kitchen downstairs. The modern kitchen is well equipped with stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, & a spacious breakfast bar. Upgrades include meticulously painted and sealed tile grout, custom interior lighting, custom window treatments, security lighting all around the exterior, & beautiful custom landscaping. All patio furniture, outdoor planters, and grill in storage closet included. Top quality coastal inspired furnishings & decor are negotiable. Gran Paradiso in the master planned community of West Villages offers a maintenance-free resort lifestyle with luxurious amenities. The large sprawling clubhouse has a card room, billiards room, library, board room, saunas, steam rooms, fitness center, and a full-time activities director. Outdoor amenities include a 7,000 SqFt heated zero entry pool, tennis & pickleball courts. Just minutes from everything you need: New Braves facility with tons of activities and weekly farmers market, grocery stores, gas stations, shopping, golf courses, medical facilities, restaurants, beautiful beaches, and quick access to I-75. Check out the 3-D Virtual Tour at www.nodalview.com/nxbqMUvuLhyhVuVCLpy3rnZx?viewer=mls
If you have any questions, or like to schedule a Showing, please contact Liz!
Looking to live the dream in Venice, Florida? Then you must check out Gran Paradiso as it is one of the best communities in West Villages. Gran Paradiso offers a rare opportunity to live in a newer master-planned community within 25 minutes of the beautiful gulf coast beaches, including a rare dog friendly beach! The amenities are amazing, with one of the biggest pools in the area, hot tub, huge workout room, group fitness room with classes, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, walking paths, a library, and a full schedule of activities for all ages year round.
Gran Paradiso is also one of the most kid friendly neighborhoods in West Villages with a lots of fun events for kids and tons of families with kids. The schools are top rated and have a low student to teacher ratio. And there are tons of activities in the area for kids including lots of parks, beaches, Jungle Gardens, Sky Zone, sports leagues, new Braves Stadium, KidStar Park, a new water park coming soon in North Port, and more! Other things that make Gran Paradiso a great place to live are:
- The Tuscan style of the neighborhood, the over-the-top amenities, serene water views, and Royal Palms everywhere make it feel like paradise every day
- Everything you need within 30 minutes! Shopping malls, 5+ beaches, 20+ golf courses, grocery stores, over 50 amazing restaurants locals love, boat clubs, and more all within 30 minutes.
- 2 major airports within 45 minutes to get you anywhere you need to be
- HOA makes life easy by including lawncare and watering irrigation in the HOA fees. No mowing the lawn!
- The weather is amazing and there’s a low likelihood of a direct hurricane hit in the area. The best part is…no more winters!
- Gran Paradiso is part of West Villages, a master-planned community, which is great for property value!
Check out all the homes for sale in Gran Paradiso below. If you have any questions about Gran Paradiso or would like to schedule an appointment to look at homes, please contact Liz today.