19905 Benissimo Dr, Venice, FL 34293 $290,000
List price includes all furnishings – turnkey furnished! A must-see entertainer’s dream exceeding model home status in the resort-style community of Gran Paradiso, this is a maintenance-free & unbelievably well-appointed 2 bed, 2 bath plus den/study villa with over $35k in designer fixtures, window treatments, fans and upgrades, and over $30K in furnishings. This is a rare opportunity to get exceptional furnishings at a fraction of original price. The Orchid model features a split floorplan, giving guests plenty of privacy with a spacious den/study that can double as a 3rd bedroom. The modern kitchen is well equipped with stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, pantry, & built-in water filtration system at the sink.
Upgrades include tile and wood floors throughout, security camera system monitoring all entrances, screened front entry, extended lanai with unobstructed view bird cage with added shade cover overlooking long water view, sink in garage, & more.
Gran Paradiso offers a maintenance-free resort lifestyle with luxurious amenities. The large sprawling clubhouse has a card room, billiards room, library, board room, saunas, steam rooms, fitness center, and a full-time activities director. Outdoor amenities include a 7,000 SqFt heated zero entry pool, tennis & pickleball courts. Just minutes from everything you need: grocery stores, gas stations, shopping, golf courses, medical facilities, restaurants, beautiful beaches, and quick access to I-75.
19905 Benissimo Dr List Of Designer Upgrades
- Tile extended throughout den/study and family room (originally carpet)
- High quality engineered wood floors installed in both bedrooms for hard surface floors throughout
- Pendent lights added over breakfast bar in kitchen
- Custom built in water filtration system and supply at kitchen sink
- Custom designer window treatments and vertical blinds throughout
- Top quality designer fans and light fixtures throughout
- Designer chandelier in dining room
- Washer and Dryer upgraded to top of the line LG
- Custom cabinets in laundry room
- Video camera security system monitoring all entrances of the home
- Extended paver lanai
- Custom high quality paint throughout the home
- Unobstructed view bird cage on extended lanai with extended shade cover for enjoying the rare and beautiful long water view
- Screen enclosed front entry
- Channel drain added across entire lanai
- Additional palms added on left side of lanai to complete the ambiance of paradise
- Custom built-in cabinetry and shelves installed in closets
- Gutters added all around exterior of home
- Custom sliding glass doors added to guest bathroom tub/shower
- Custom storage cabinets and shelving in garage
- Sink added in garage
- Custom high quality paint in garage including high quality non-slip paint on garage floor
This is over $35,000 in designer upgrades!
Over $30,000 worth of top-quality designer furnishings also available to make a perfect turnkey furnished home. Furnishings on separate bill of sale.
This home will not last long with all these designer upgrades and furnishings!
Looking to live the dream in Venice, Florida? Then you must check out Gran Paradiso as it is one of the best communities in West Villages. Gran Paradiso offers a rare opportunity to live in a newer master-planned community within 25 minutes of the beautiful gulf coast beaches, including a rare dog friendly beach! The amenities are amazing, with one of the biggest pools in the area, hot tub, huge workout room, group fitness room with classes, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, walking paths, a library, and a full schedule of activities for all ages year round.
Gran Paradiso is also one of the most kid friendly neighborhoods in West Villages with a lots of fun events for kids and tons of families with kids. The schools are top rated and have a low student to teacher ratio. And there are tons of activities in the area for kids including lots of parks, beaches, Jungle Gardens, Sky Zone, sports leagues, new Braves Stadium, KidStar Park, a new water park coming soon in North Port, and more! Other things that make Gran Paradiso a great place to live are:
- The Tuscan style of the neighborhood, the over-the-top amenities, serene water views, and Royal Palms everywhere make it feel like paradise every day
- Everything you need within 30 minutes! Shopping malls, 5+ beaches, 20+ golf courses, grocery stores, over 50 amazing restaurants locals love, boat clubs, and more all within 30 minutes.
- 2 major airports within 45 minutes to get you anywhere you need to be
- HOA makes life easy by including lawncare and watering irrigation in the HOA fees. No mowing the lawn!
- The weather is amazing and there’s a low likelihood of a direct hurricane hit in the area. The best part is…no more winters!
- Gran Paradiso is part of West Villages, a master-planned community, which is great for property value!
Check out all the homes for sale in Gran Paradiso below. If you have any questions about Gran Paradiso or would like to schedule an appointment to look at homes, please contact Liz today.